Koprol adalah komunitas mobile di mana orang melakukan percakapan berdasarkan lokasi. Koprol memiliki direktori berkembang tempat di mana Anda dapat “check-in berbagi foto” dan komentar perdagangan, dan tinjauan, dengan teman-teman Anda dan orang lain di dekatnya. Koprol memiliki database dikelola baik berdasarkan lokasi, bekerja pada browser ponsel dan tidak memerlukan GPS. Koprol diakuisisi Yahoo beberapa waktu yang lalu dan saat ini mereka membuka lowongan kerja terbaru sebagai berikut :
Community Manager (Indonesia), Koprol
(Based in Jakarta, Indonesia)
* Be an advocate for the Community within Koprol making sure that community feedback is heard, and that product roadmaps and user communications reflect our users’ needs. Represent Koprol to the Community.
* Foster community health and engagement through community moderation and other relevant short and long term initiatives to ensure that our community is healthy, satisfied and feels connected to Koprol. Enforce abuse policies where required.
* Set and maintain the overall tone of voice and guidelines for Community Management.
* Cultivate relationships with key “power” users and respond to inquiries from our top users on a timely basis, addressing any concerns that are raised by these users.
* Foster strong relations with Customer Care representatives, ensuring that they meet service levels, and make accurate decisions (via calibration sessions).
* Be the go-to expert for any product-related questions Customer Care representatives may have.
* Own a number of in-product editorial positions in your market, including the Koprol’s official blog.
* Own, edit and write the Koprol newsletter for your market if relevant.
* Manage the Partnership program for Koprol in your market, providing support to existing partners, surfacing their content through editorial position and assisting in the set up and training of new partners where relevant.
* Contribute to and sign-off Koprol PR communications where relevant.
* Proactively reach out to PR to drive possible opportunities (users spotlight, contextual support, etc.).
* Strong communication and presentation skills, this includes a strong command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia,
* Strong grasp of general knowledge, current affairs and pop culture, and in-depth knowledge of Indonesia.
* Experience with Internet-based community services and applications as such as social networking, blog communities, forums, and message boards.
* Experience with customer acquisition strategies and consumer marketing and competitive analysis.
* Strong interest in fostering relationships and getting people together.
* Able to work with diverse teams of people from different cultures
* 2-5 years of product management/community administration experience.
* Bachelor’s degree.
Summary of Role:
* The Community Manager (Indonesia) will be reporting to the Country Editor of Yahoo! Indonesia and will be tasked with building and nurturing strong and healthy Communities for Yahoo! Community Products in Indonesia.
* The Community Manager (Indonesia) will work with relevant team members to manage the community, ensuring that it is healthy, engaged, and feels connected to Koprol. He or she will cultivate a relationship with power users through relevant initiatives.
* The Community Manager (Indonesia) will foster strong relationships with key product teams and with the Customer Care team. He or she will be an advocate of Koprol within the Yahoo! Network, ensuring that cross-promotional opportunities are optimized.
* We are looking for an individual passionate about online Communities with outstanding inter-personal skills, a customer-focused and results-driven approach. An individual who can achieve tangible results in that role, namely to continuously grow our Community, nurture its health and engagement and generally maximize Koprol opportunity in Indonesia.
Jika Anda memenuhi kualifikasi dan tertarik untuk mengisi lowongan kerja terbaru dari Koprol tersebut, kirimkan CV dan username Koprol anda ke email@example.com
Sumber : Blog Koprol